Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nothing else but the nomz



If there’s one thing I’m sure of about myself, it’s that I love food. It’s not just the eating part (which is the best part!) but the whole gastronomic experience involving the teasing of the senses. 
Kogi's Soft-shelled crab maki (MY TOP MAKI); Eastwood New Mall


Banapple Katipunan's Rolled Lasagna
 The aroma, the visual perception of both a dish and the place itself, the play of flavors, texture and the over all feel. Though I left Culinary to “re-pursue” my dreams of becoming a doctor, my passion on food never went away. I also like photography, though I’m not good at it yet. I would take lessons, but I can’t afford it. So I’d just settle with my occasional experimentation. I’ve been trying to combine these two hobbies of mine, but i usually forget.
Sweet and Sour Pork
Bottom line is, it's all about the nomz. Along with the company and the experience that needs sharing. That's what this blog is about. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment